I’m sort of freaking out because this year has just been full of crazy exciting things and overall, I just don’t want this year to end because I’m SCARED! As you may or may not know, I’m in my final year of medical school so it’s getting sort-of-kind-of-REALLY STRESSFUL but don’t worry, kids I’m dealing with everything life is tossing at me as best as I possibly can!
Anything fun happen with you guys? I’d love to hear about any special adventures you guys went on this month! And what are you excited about for April?
I’m excited because it means we’re even closer to the release dates for so many new books! I’ve bought a book box that should come in the next week or so and I also pre-ordered a box for We Hunt the Flame from Indigo Books! (It was a bit pricey to get shipped to the USA but it’ll serve as an Eid and birthday gift mwahaha)
ALSO, I’m excited to be a part of the street team for Love From A to Z which comes out April 30th! YAY for more Muslim Rep!
- Six Times Forever by Syed Umar I. Bukhari: 3.5/5🌟
- Shadow Me by Tahereh Mafi: 5/5🌟
- A Season to Dance by Rebecca Heflin: 4/5🌟 (review to come)
- Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West: 4/5🌟
- Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale: 4/5🌟
- The Dating Game by Kiley Roache: 3/5🌟
- Legend of Korra: Turf Wars Parts #1-3 by Michael Dante DiMartino: 4/5🌟
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal: 5/5🌟(Review to come)
- Legend of Korra: Ruins of the Empire Part 1: 5/5🌟(Review is with the rest of the LOK above)
- This is Not a Love Scene by S.C. Megale: 3/5🌟(review to come)
Reviews to come for the rest of them!
- Isn’t It Romantic (Netflix): Although I’m not a fan of Priyanka Chopra anymore, this was a fun satire that also was the perfect rom-com!
- How to Train Your Dragon 3: ALL THE FEELS. HTTYD always blows my mind to be honest! I love the animation and the score and the characters! (It feels like a perfect Percabeth AU, okay?!)
- The Flash/Supergirl: I finally caught up from last year and I’d just like to propose that Barry Allen change his supersuit to be black instead of red because HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN BLACK OKAY?
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: This was a re-watch and it was just as amazing as the first time!
- Ralph Breaks the Internet: This was pretty cute! I especially loved the princess scenes and the hilarious end credit scenes!
3 thoughts on “March really was madness. MADNESS I TELL YOU: Wrap Up 2019”
Hey!! Love your wrap up. Can’t wait to see your WHTF review – somehow I’m hyped about that book even though I don’t really know all that much about it! (Job well done!!!).
I watched HTTYD in the cinema with my little one and loved it!!! Glad you enjoyed it too!
And I will get to Shatter Me.. Okay! Eventually. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yayyayayyyy I literally can’t wait to re read WHTF😂 omg HTTYD is literally the GREATEST. Shatter Me definitely takes some time! It’s a veryyy different writing style and I think for a lot of people a hit or miss!