This year is going by way too fast and I don’t think I’m prepared AHHHHH! Not much happened in the last month other than just you know… End Game. I got to be a part of the Street Team for Love From A to Z by S.K. Ali and that was released April 30th (though I didn’t get to read it yet!)!
One super exciting thing that happened was that I received a signed ARC of We Hunt the Flame and oH MY GOSH I DIED. I didn’t expect to receive it and honestly, I will ALWAYS be grateful and honestly my life is CHANGED because of this book! And on top of it being signed, I also got a pin and honestly… like my mom thought I was insane because I WAS FREAKING OUT!!! I can’t wait for release day and the boxes I’ve ordered that have it hehehehe.
Anyway, here’s my wrap-up for the last month!
- We Were Beautiful by Heather Hepler: 3.5-3.75/5 🌟 (link to review)
- Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi: 3.5/5 🌟
- Bright Burning Stars by A.K. Small: DNF
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choksi: 4/5🌟 (link to review)
- The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad: 3.5/5🌟 (Review to Come)
- Hearts Made for Breaking by Jen Klein: 4/5🌟(link to review)
- As Kismet Would Have It by Sandhya Menon: 4/5🌟
- Captain Marvel: Honestly, the 90s superhero queen we all needed!
- Trevor Noah: Afraid of the Dark : I needed a laugh!
- A Perfect Date : This was fun! More dialogue based than I hoped but still fun!
- I finally watched the final season of OUAT : I actually teared up! Like I didn’t expect to but I DID!
- Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure Season 2 (aka the best show ever): I mean.. plot twist?!
- End Game : STILL RECOVERING
- Unicorn Store : It’s just a Brie Larson kind of month!
- Tower Heist : This was surprisingly fun!
- I listened to all of Blackpink’s music? They’re all such bops! Definitely would work out to that music! (Also, the Just Dance dance to Ddu-Ddu-Ddu is fun!)
- Taylor Swift, real life princess, is back! With an unexpected collaboration with another favorite of mine! It’s, as usual, a bop! I loved the aesthetic of the video! The song itself is suuupppper pop… like… I wouldn’t listen to it again? But at the same time… it’s so addicting and fun? Like how can I not???
Anyway, thanks for reading this far if you did! Hope your month was full of adventures! Did you do experience anything exciting? Any fun news? I’d love to know!