May was a pretty hectic month for me! Most of the month corresponded with Ramadan, which I think went pretty well, though with exams coming it’s been a lot of juggling between trying to study and trying to make myself a better person (in terms of fasting).
My patience really ran thin when I was stuck in the worst ward rotation ever (and though Cardiology as a subject is great, going to the hospital and being taught nothing is NOT). On top of that, my university was being even more uncommunicative as usual and there was a lot of stuff about whether or not we would have exams in July or not (and just as I was coming to terms with annual exams… they switched us back to semesters–UGH).
BUT, I also got to come home to the States so I could celebrate Eid with my family for once! I surprised my mom and siblings and it was AWESOME. Being at home is great. I get to hang out with my family and ALSO I get to eat home food AND see my little library hehe.
Anyway, the month overall was pretty okay, though now I’m just STRESSED because exams are just around the corner and I don’t think I’ll ever be prepared! (PRAYERS NEEDED)
I participated in the #RamadanReadathon as well as the #AvengersReadathon and I think I did pretty well! (Though I have a few days left to finish the Ramadan readathon, I sadly wasn’t able to finish Spidey’s prompts for the Avengers readathon)
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas 4/5🌟
- Where I End and You Begin by Preston Norton 4.5/5🌟 (RTC)
- Ms. Marvel Volume 4 and 5 by G. Willow Wilson 4/5🌟
- The Marriage Clock by Zara Raheem 4.5/5🌟 (RTC)
- The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak 3/5🌟
- The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty 4/5🌟 (RTC)
- Amina’s Voice by Hena Khan 5/5🌟 (RTC)
- There’s Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon 5/5🌟 (RTC)
- Love From A to Z by S.K. Ali 5/5🌟 (RTC)
AND… that’s actually my whole wrap-up! I didn’t watch any TV/Movies because I was napping or studying whenever I could!