From the boxes I’ve tried outside of Pakistan, I think so far this has been my favorite! Then again, I’ve only tried Shelflove Crate before this so… (which I never did an unboxing of, whoops… maybe I’ll do that soon!)
You can check out my unboxing on INSTA as well!
- I’ll start with the book because let’s be honest, that’s the reason I bought this box! I didn’t get to see the box in person for a week but my siblings unboxed it and when I watched the videos, the book didn’t seem so different from the original? But in pictures, it really does stand out! AND IT IS SIGNED with a letter!
- The pin was designed by IceyDesigns and it’s stunning! I mean, what else could we expect from Hafsah Faizal?
- Double Sided Character Art Print featuring Nasir and Zafira on opposite sides! A bigger version of the pre order incentive character cards by arz28 on instagram! *swoons from Nasir’s brooding look*
- A cute little sticker featuring the characters from Howl’s Moving Castle by Naomi Lord. When I saw that there would be a HMC item, I was really excited, but honestly was a little sad that it was a small item. But oh, well! Still cute!
- A passport wallet featuring a quote from The Hobbit by Kit Cronk Studio. I actually like the wallet, especially since I have been traveling a lot lately! The quality in my opinion is a bit eh, but there’s a lot of room for keeping other things inside so it’s still great!
- A really great water bottle with a quote from Stardust! It’s designed by KDP Letters and it’s so gorgeous! And it’s GLASS! Like!!!! WOW!
- A really soft sleep mask designed by Bookworm Boutique with a quote from ACOMAF. Not my favorite fandom, but it’s SO PRETTYYYYY.
- And last but definitely not least, this beautiful pillow case designed by Stella Bookish Art for one of my all time favorite fandoms ADSOM! I’ve been admiring her artwork for a while and am SO HAPPY to have my first ever pillow case especially by her! Definitely my favorite item in the box!
Overall, I was pleasantly surprised, though at first I was a bit disappointed because the book didn’t look too different on the video! But upon seeing it in person, I was really happy! I still wish the HCM item had been a different item, but overall, it was a good box! I think if I were to choose a box to subscribe to permanently, I would definitely consider OwlCrate!
Price: $30 (not including shipping). I think for the price, it was a pretty packed box!