While last month was all studying and tears, this month was even more studying and tears! From July 2nd through July 23rd, I was taking my exams! I have never questioned by existence more than when I was studying for these tests!
Did that stop me from reading a few books and watching things I probably shouldn’t? NOPE. Of course, at the end of the month my exams ended and I got to “procrastinate” without guilt so that was great!
On top of that, the last three days of July and the first week of August, I got to go on a trip to Northern Pakistan with my friends! Maybe I’ll do a blog post about my experience on the trip some time!
Any epic adventures for you all?
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey 3.5-4/5 🌟
- If I’m Being Honest by Emily Wibberly and Austin Siegemund-Broka 4/5🌟
- Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter 4.5/5🌟
- Passion on Park Avenue by Lauren Layne 4/5🌟
- She’s the Worst by Lauren Spieller 4/5🌟 (My review will be a part of the FFBC Blog Tour on September 1st!)
I think I might do mini reviews for the romance books I read since I don’t feel like writing full reviews for each whoops.
- Started watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Life as we Know it
- Hans Zimmer: Live in Prague (I needed study music haha)
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Secret Obsession (I LOVED THIS)
- She’s Out of My League
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting
- Lion King (2019)–REGRETS
- Get Out (re watch)
I’m so happy Alessia Cara has a new jam and Taylor’s new song The Archer is also great (though it makes me feel really anxious)! I’ve listened to a few of Ed Sheeran’s new songs and some of them are bops! Beyonce’s album for Lion King is really awesome too!