August was a very busy month! It was honestly really insane and so much happened that I can’t believe it was in this month! I went on a trip to Northern Pakistan and it was honestly amazing and I STILL HAVE TO WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND ORGANIZE ALL THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS AHHHH!
On top of that, I started my surgery rotations for the last semester of medical school! I’ve been procrastinating A LOT and I really need to start concentrating and get more studying done! I also found out that I passed my semester IX exams fro Medicine and Pediatrics which means I can ceremoniously burn my pediatrics book that I will never touch again mwahahaha
Besides that, I had a pretty slow reading month and it feels like I really didn’t do much else. The month just really flew by! I know I had a few days off because of Eid holidays and I got to spend some time with my cousins which was fun!
Any fun adventures for you guys this last month?
- Tiger Queen by Annie Sullivan (RTC on September 10th as a part of FFBC tours!) 4.5/5🌟
- City of Ghosts by V.E. Schwab–Audiobook (RTC–Soon, hope!) 5/5🌟
- Legend by Marie Lu (this was a re-read after 7 years in preparation for REBEL!) 5/5🌟
- 50/50 (unexpected, but I felt like watching something with Joseph-Gordon-Levitt so… win-win?)
- Get Smart (a re-watch because why not)
- Stranger Things Season 3 (WHAT A RIDE! I was sadly spoiled for the few major things but it was still intense and fun!)
- Teen Wolf Season 2-3 (I’m only watching for Stiles okay?)
- I also re-watched The Hunger Games again with a friend. My commentary is great, okay?!
I’m basically obsessed with Lover by the one and only Taylor Swift! Also, I’m really excited for Alessia Cara‘s new EP and am just loving all the good vibes!