Here I go Again buying candles I most definitely shouldn’t be getting but OH WELL!
You can find them on INSTAGRAM.
You can find these pictures on MY INSTAGRAM.
- All the artwork was done by @sistersandbookuniverse
- I am really not a huge fan of dumbledore but still cool!
- The mug is absolutely my FAVORITE THING. I LOVE THE QUOTES. I LOVE THE COLORS. I LOVE IT. OH MY STARS!!!!
- The box was only supposed to contain 1 4 oz candle but SURPRISE! I accidentally got two! The one I chose was CressWell (because Cress and Thorne are MY FAVORITES). They both smell the same: “LOVE IS IN THE AIR”- ylang ylang, orange, sandlewood, and cedarwood. It’s a nice, calming smell!
- The Rampion candle is 6 oz of absolute GLORIOUSNESS. It smells of “REJUVENATE”- lavender, bergamot, and lemon. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SMELL. I NEED ALL THE CANDLES WITH THIS SMELL.
The customer service is honestly amazing. They’re so patient and they even sent mine later because I wouldn’t be at home. Obviously, the candle smells are phenomenal and I love the theme and everything! I DID do a burn test with my extra candle and sadly, the wick wasn’t very strong and after a few minutes of burning, the wick started to fall over. I used a toothpick to keep it upright, but there’s no way it’s going to be able to burn the candle properly.
If they changed up the material of their wick so it wasn’t so flimsy (and if the wick was straight in the middle), I think the burn would be really nice though!
2300 PKR (+200 delivery)- the price was fine, though I do wish my candles would burn longer than a few minutes before the wick decides to give up!
3 thoughts on “UNBOXING: The Lit World ONCE UPON A TIME box”
Candles!! My favorite season is Autumn + Winter because of the weather and because that means it’s time to bring the candles out! I love the art, Dumbledore looks so so cool! I love the mug as well, perfect size to have a nice hot cup of tea/hot chocolate! The script letters written on the paper wrapped around the candle tin looks amazing, especially love the sound of the smell of them as well, sounds like a bit of a rustic home-y smell.
So upsetting to hear that the wick isn’t strong and doesn’t stay up, must be a bit frustrating having this amazing candle and not being able to burn it properly. Fingers crossed they rethink the material of their wicks soon!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for checking out my unboxing and taking the time to comment! The smell of the candles definitely has a rustic-y smell to them for sure! I need to find a candle warmer or something so I can still burn these candles!!!