I got to be a part of so much fun stuff this month and ALSO I’M ON SANDHYA MENON’S STREET TEAM AND GOT AN E-ARC OF OF CURSES AND KISSES! I also joined the Influencer program for Libro.FM which is a great audiobook service!
I started my elective at a hospital in Miami where I will be until the end of October! I’m excited to explore the city and meet Marie Lu for her Rebel book tour next week! Have you ever been to Miami? What are your favorite places?
ICYMI: Blog Posts in the last Month
- September 1st: She’s the Worst Blog Tour + Review + Giveaway with The FFBC (HERE)
- September 3rd: Lover Book Tag (made by ME!) (HERE)
- September 4th: Adventures in August 2019 (HERE)
- September 6th: Unboxing: The Lit World Candles Part 1 (HERE)
- September 10th: Tiger Queen Blog Tour + Review + Giveaway with The FFBC (HERE)
- September 11th: Audiobooks on SPOTIFY (HERE)
- September 23rd: Kingdom Cold Tour by Caffeine Book Tours (HERE)
- September 25th: More to the Story by Hena Khan (HERE)
- September 26th: A Season to Dance by Rebecca Heflin (HERE)
- September 27th: City of Ghosts by V.E. Schwab (HERE)
- September 29th: Unboxing: The Lit World Once Upon a Time Box (HERE)
- September 30th: 7 Years Later: Re Reading the Legend Trilogy (HERE)
- More to the Story by Hena Khan 5/5🌟(Check out my review HERE)
- Prodigy by Marie Lu 5/5🌟
- Champion by Marie Lu 5/5🌟 (Check out my mini reviews for the trilogy HERE)
- Kingdom Cold by Brittne Chenelle 3.75/5🌟 (Check out my Mini Review and and Excerpt HERE)
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon (AUDIOBOOK) 5/5🌟 (RTC)
- Trials of Apollo #4: The Tyrant’s Tomb by Rick Riordan 4/5🌟 (Review to come possibly)
- Season 3 of Teen Wolf- aka: Dylan’s acting is superb
- Younger Season 6- I literally binge watched this in one day because I live for this drama
- Catching Fire- for the billionth time because it’s a cinematic experience and I’m making my friend watch them for the first time
- Yesterday- this was SO FUN?!
- W: Between Two Worlds- after two whole years I’m finally catching up and finishing this show WHY DID I STOP I LOVE THE PLOT AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS
- Misery- watched this on Friday the 13th so that was fun
- Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2
- Descendants 3
- Men in Black International
- Wrinkle in Time
- Anne With an E
- Lover by Taylor Swift- I was so inspired by this that I made a BOOK TAG which y’all should totally do? or just check out? if you want, of course!
- Honestly that’s all I’ve been listening to other than Alessia Cara’s EP!
What about you? Any new adventures or stand-out experiences of the month?