I was tagged by Lori’s Bookshelf Reads! Thanks so much for the tag!
- All the answers must be about your blog posts
- Please link the original creator of the tag so I can see all your posts!
- You don’t have to provide just one post for each question, you can provide as many as you want so long as they were written in 2019
- If you haven’t written a post that matches one of the questions, choose one that relates to it as close as possible
- Tag 5+ bloggers to they can share their accomplishments too! And make sure you read the posts they share!
Favorite Book Review
Oh, gosh… ummmm… I really enjoyed writing my rave review about We Hunt the Flame of course!
Favorite Discussion Post
I liked talking about my experience going to the Lightning Thief Musical!
Favorite Fun Post
I made a WHTF playlist with a buddy and that was really fun!
Favorite Book Rec Post
I compiled a list of audiobooks on spotify!
Favorite Bookish Photo
oh gosh! I really love doing the makeup and meet the bookstagrammer type photos! I wish I got to do them more often!
Favorite Original Blog Post
Probably my Lover Book Tag! I know a few other people made their own but I had a really good time making up prompts and making the banners!
Favorite Blog Post
I really enjoyed coming up with Marvels and Oddities for the Love From A to Z Blog Tour. I got to be a part of the street team for one of my favorite books of 2019 and I organized the blog tour and made the banner and everything which was really fun!
Have you reached any blog achievements this year?
I’m pretty sure just being able to regularly (ish) post this year–This was my first full year of blogging! Before this I was exclusively on instagram so it was great to transition into multiple platforms!
Neelam @ The Tsundoku chronicles
Nargis @ Writing Power
Fizah @ Book Tales by Me
Mari @ Musings of a Book Girl
Zaheerah @ As Told by Zaheerah