This month was so hectic and I went through a rollercoaster of emotions almost every day. I found out I passed all my exams for med school (Alhamdulillah!) and booked my flight for home which is later this week! I went to some friends’ weddings because wow, we’re all adults what’s happening?!?!!
I booked my first USMLE exam (Step 2 CS, I figured I’d start with the easiest exam–but still, pray for me!).
I hung out with my found family for the last time in these last five years (See? Rollercoaster of emotions!). I’ve honestly never been so emotionally exhausted. I know i’ll see them again iA at some point in time, but it won’t be the same as when we’re living in the dorms and we can just see each other whenever we want. It’s definitely going to be a huge adjustment having to go home and follow the family rules again WHOOPS.
I spent this whole month procrastinating on studying for my exams because I was so busy trying to spend as much time as possible with my friends. Oh, well…
ICYMI: My Posts in February
- Feb 2: Review of the Stars We Steal HERE.
- Feb 3: Review of Yes No Maybe So HERE.
- Feb 4: Review of Agent Zaiba Investigates: The Missing Diamonds HERE.
- Feb 6: Of Curses and Kisses Review and Mood Boards HERE.
- Feb 8: Weekly Favorites Part 1 HERE.
- Feb 11: Goals of 2020 HERE.
- Feb 13: How I Rate Books HERE.
- Feb 15: Weekly Favorites Part 2 HERE.
- Feb 17: Mini Reviews of The Arabic Quilt and That Can Be Arranged HERE.
- Feb 18: Of Curses and Kisses Book Tag HERE.
- Feb 21: If You Love Percabeth… HERE.
- Feb 22: Weekly Favorites Part 3 HERE.
- Feb 29: Weekly Favorites Part 4 HERE.
Books I Read
- The Lunar Chronicles re-read. I read all 4 books with my buddy SixOfWoes on Instagram!
- Tell the Stars About Us by Zoulfa Katouh: I had the honor of beta reading this (I think that’s what it’s called) and OH MY GOSH I HAVE ALL THE FEELINGS. GOODBYE, WORLD. MY HEART COULDN’T TAKE ALL THE EMOTIONS.
- Love, Unscripted eARC from netgalley. 2/5 (Actually a DNF, but netgalley wouldn’t let me not rate it)
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid: ALC from librofm: 4/5
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer: 4/5
I’m also currently reading On the Come Up and started Winterborne Home for Vengeance and Valor by Ally Carter (from netgalley)! Hopefully I’ll finish those sometime in the first week of March!
Movies/TV I Watched
- Alexa and Katie
- Ella Enchanted
- Crazy, Stupid, Love
- The Break-Up
- The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia
I think I had a pretty good month full of tons of adventure! What about you guys? What adventures did you have this february?