I am so so excited about this unboxing because I’ve been eye-ing this self-care box for so long and this is one of the few boxes that has almost all useful items! I happened to win a cratejoy giveaway and chose this box!
Make sure to check out their WEBSITE and their INSTAGRAM.
- Tote by @azura.arts
- Candle from Geeky Girl Scents
- Lotion from Jems and Jewells
- Eye Pillow from Lacey J Boutique
- Shower Steamer by Natural pure Honest
- A playlist curated by Unplugged
- An info card about Burnout (I love that there’s a card with information)
- THE MIDNIGHT LIE! I’ve been seeing this book everywhere and I’m excited to read it!
I love that every item is useful in some way or another! The tote is sooooo pretty (I love Azura’s artwork so I got so excited when I saw it!). The candle and lotion both smell DIVINE. I used the shower steamer (a little bit of it) and it was so relaxing and wonderful! The eye pillow/mask is really cool and I love the design! I would definitely get this again and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice self care box with a great book!
1 thought on “Unplugged Book Box March YA UNBOXING”