Life got in the way last week but check out the week before HERE.
- Fanna has this fantastic list of desi rep books that y’all should all check out HERE on Krisha’s blog! Krisha does a great feature series called Woven in Books! And you should definitely check out Krisha’s review of Adiba Jaigirdar’s debut novel Henna Wars HERE.
- Lili has a great review about Parachutes which is definitely a book on my radar now! Check it out HERE.
- Noura has a perfect list of comfort reads in these crazy times! Check it out HERE.
- Love From A to Z one of my all time favorite books recently hit the 1 year anniversary and Neelam sums up perfectly how beautiful the book is in her post about what the book means to her! Check it out HERE.
- wow omg Kerys did a 24 hour readathon?! And it was really great to read about the wonderful books they chose to read (even if they didn’t love Frankly in Love like I did whoops)! Check out this fun post HERE.
- I’m literally obsessed with journaling stuff so Sharonda’s journal with me post HERE is so gorgeous i’m OBSESSED.
- And if you’re looking for some ideas for how to organize a reading journal, Emma has some amazing ideas HERE.
I didn’t get a chance to watch many booktubers this week but hopefully next week I’ll be able to fix my schedule up more!