- We Hunt the Flame inspired tin designed by @chattynora
- Wooden spoon inspired by Hero of the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton designed by @kdpletters
- City of Brass inspired tea towel designed by @eviebookish
- Bath salts by Little Heart Gifts
- AEITA candle by @wickandfable
- Pouch inspired by The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury designed by @kitstercronk
- Rowan and Aelin tarot cards by @gabriella.bujdoso
- Special Edition of Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust with green sprayed edges and REVERSE DUST JACKET ART BY @orikye with author letter and character art by @merwildandco on the flip side!
I’ve been admiring Fairyloot for a pretty long time and then they announced this theme and it had WHTF, CoB, And Ember so of COURSE I had to get it! While I don’t think the glasses pouch is really my thing and the spoon is also not something I would really use, everything else was pretty awesome! I literally can’t stop staring at the WHTF tin! While I wouldn’t use the tea towel as a tea towel, I think it would look nice hung up (though the colors are a bit muted). Also, this is probably one of the absolute prettiest books I’ve ever seen!
Overall, I’m really happy with it and it’s clear the box is really creative and lots of thought was put into keeping it diverse and on theme!
Price: $33.90 per month + shipping
3 thoughts on “May Fairyloot Unboxing”
I love that edition of Girl, Serpent, Thorn! It’s so lovely. Looks like it was a great box.
LikeLiked by 1 person
it seriously was I’m so impressed!