I’m head over heels in love with candles send help.
FANDOM CANDLES?! YES. Find them on INSTAGRAM
So last year I bought a set of candles and just HAD to show them off because they’re so pretty and smell lovely!
(Taken from my instagram )
- Court of Dreams: It sort of smelled like berries or cough medicine? It was a little strong for me, but oh well!
- Seaweed Brain: MY FAVORITE. OH MY GOSH. I LOVE PERCY AND ALSO IT SMELLED SO AMAZING. Like minty and fresh!
- Slytherin: I got this for a friend but I couldn’t help but check the smell first and it was really nice! I can’t remember the exact smell now but definitely would recommend it!
- Ravenclaw: (another gift) the first word that came to my mind when I smelled this one was CLEAN. It was nice!
- Gryffindor: (another gift haha) Definitely the best smell of the Houses’ scents!
- Hufflepuff (yay for my house!): this one smelled clean and fresh like a garden! It’s lovely!
Their customer service is literally amazing! I asked sooo many questions and they were so patient and kind! And they were telling me about the different scents and options! Their new labels are even more gorgeous and they have awesome choices!
PRICE: The tin 4 oz jars are 400 Rs
The glass 8 oz jars are 800 Rs
The delivery charges were 150 Rs
2 thoughts on “UNBOXING: The Lit World Candles (Part 1)”
These are so pretty and I’m so glad you loved most of them. I NEED SEAWEED BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!