This month was…. yikes. I fell into a really big reading slump which sucks because not only was I in the middle of re reading We Free the Stars for the first time, but also I was doing a readalong for the Gallagher Girls series (which is still ongoing). I did manage to read some, but it didn’t really feel like reading because they were aall re reads basically.
On top of that, because I’ve been deep in my studying hole, I haven’t gotten time to really work on this blog but that’s okay my instagram is thriving and that’s my main platform anyway! I hit 4K on the finally day of February which is so awesome!
- Girl on the Ferris Wheel REVIEW
- January Adventures
- The Gilded Ones REVIEW
- A Taste for Love REVIEW
- You Have a Match REVIEW
- Make Up Break Up REVIEW
- 2020 Highlights (yes, I know very late haha)
- FaeCrate January Unboxing!
- Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez (audiobook): 3.5/5
- Gallagher Girls books 1-4 by Ally Carter (re read): 3-4/5
- Thorn by Intisar Khanani (re read): 4/5
- The Bone Knife novella by Intisar Khanani: 4/5
- X-Men Apocalypse
- Agent Carter Season 2
- Death parade
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Beforee 3
- Blackish Season 1
- Carmen Sandiego Season 4
- Jodhaa Akbar
- I started Cobra Kai and ER